The Wraw Assessment provides a suite of reports to support individuals, teams, leaders and the whole organisation. You may choose to include one, several or all of these in your programme.
· Wraw Individual Report – develop self-awareness and identify personal strategies to increase resilience and wellbeing
· Wraw Team Report – gain insights into collective strengths, opportunities for development and strategies to optimise wellbeing and resilience in your team
· Wraw Leader Report – identify key pressure points and understand to what degree individuals feel their resilience is actively supported by their line manager
· Wraw Leaders’ Summary Report – understand how a group of leaders are currently seen to manage resilience and wellbeing and how this could be enhanced
· Wraw Organisation Report – access a heat map of results, identify key pressure points and gain valuable insights into overall resilience and wellbeing
Using psychometric testing, the Wraw framework supports individuals, leaders, teams and organisations to measure and to optimise their own resilience. Measurement enables everyoneto understand their own resilience, to adapt to change and to thrive under pressure.
The key to managing resilience and wellbeing is understanding how pressure may be influencing performance. One to One coaching supports the individual to understand their own resilience, to understand what they need and to take meaningful steps to optimise and be accountable for their own resilience and wellbeing.
Avail of Wraw training to educate and empower resilient teams and resilient leaders, creating a culture of healthy high performance. By fostering greater self-awareness, Wraw highlights opportunities for individuals and teams to optimise areas of strength and to find ways to develop and improve weaker aspects, leading to greatly improved wellbeing.
Wraw is based on the 5 Pillars of Resilience, a robust model used by hundreds of leading organisations across the UK and globally. It is a highly effective framework that supports individuals, teams and leaders to strengthen and develop their personal resilience, covering thinking style, as well as physical and emotional elements. The model provides a holistic and comprehensive approach that has achieved substantial positive results for employees and their performance.
© One Four Four Zero 2023